Fixed Asset Management System
Hardcat is a proven fixed asset management system that provides measurable value and major cost savings to organisations by providing a comprehensive and structured approach to the long-term management of assets, from valuation, purchase and operation, to the sale of assets to enable efficient and effective delivery of services in line with your strategic objectives.
Purchase order management
Asset life-cycle management
Software discovery and licensing control
Issue/Return of assets
Multi-platform (client, virtual terminal, web, PDA, smartphone)
API integration (expose asset data to SAP, Oracle, Sharepoint, Maximo, etc.)
Why choose Hardcat?
1. A fraction of the cost of equivalent large ERP systems
2. Quick and easy to set up and tailored to meet customer requirements
3. Robust, established technology proven in theatres of war
4. Industry standard architecture providing effortless data sharing and dissemination
5. One large database that can be segregated for different uses and projects
6. Simple interface allowing a short learning curve
7. Modular and affordable implementation options. Use Hardcat as a 'precise' system or an enterprise solution
8. Assists in meeting IFRS compliance obligations
9. Caters for multiple languages
Your return on investment
Reduced operational costs & savings made by contract consolidation
By using Hardcat to document the IT asset profile of a large tertiary education establishment in Australia, operational costs were reduced by 25% which equated to savings of $400,000 per annum. In the same establishment, by simply understanding the varied asset base and then consolidating supplier contracts, procurement savings of over $1.5M were realised.
Increased depreciation rebates
An Australian government establishment found one-third more depreciable assets than were stated in the corporate asset register by using Hardcat audit tools.
Reduced audit time
Hardcat audit tools helped an Australian state police force reduce the time to undertake a station audit from weeks to 15 minutes.
Missing equipment found
For a large Australian power station, an equipment audit using Hardcat identified $450K worth of missing equipment.
A utility organisation using Hardcat realised there was too much welding equipment per boilermen.
Audits to verify SAP data
An SAP based organisation uses Hardcat to perform regular audits and ensure the data contained within SAP is correct and current.
Trusted across industries
Ports - Sea/Air
Mining & Resources
IT outsourcing vendors